With Jesus’ hands full of graces and consolation, His Heart full of forgiveness and love, His lips full of words of absolution and encouragement, death loses its bitterness if it takes place between Jesus’ arms. Jesus cannot abolish death, but He can make it sweet for those who die trusting in Him.
A loving heart stopped beating and toiling hands were laid to rest promptly at the call of the Divine Master around 6.30 p.m on 22nd October 2017 at St. Isabel’s Hospital – Chennai.
Dear Sr. Juliet, though you went serenely to meet your bridegroom and rest between the loving arms of Jesus, your swift entry into heaven is a shock to each one of us.
Dear Sr. Juliet, though at the threshold of your religious life, the tempest of death of your dear father caressed you, you steadily walked on the path of fidelity, guided by the letter of your mother which exhorted you to follow the Lord and never to turn back.
- You were a pearl of great price, rich in Salesian values and an embodiment of human love and affection.
- All through your life, you cherished company. God gifted you the grace of being with Sisters, conversing, and joking with them even till your last breath.
- You were an intuitive mother, affectionate sister, wise educator and a pleasing companion to all, in moments of pain and struggle.
- You were an exemplary FMA rooted in the love of Christ and nurtured by Mary’s maternal care.
- You found innovative ways to heal the sick through herbal medication coupled with tender care and individual attention.
- You were a simple sister with great ambition of becoming a saint through accomplishing little things in an extraordinary way mingling it with prayer and intercession.
- You were a kind teacher to the little ones, teaching them the art of loving God and serving the nation with dedication.
- You showed great zest in fulfilling your duty in the parish ministry and you were fondly called an assistant Parish Priest by the people of Michaelpuram.
- In whichever community you went, you would ask yourself what more you could do for the sisters and the children.
- Wasting time and things were not in your dictionary. You led an active and austere life cemented with charity for the poorest.
- You decreased your needs to reach out to the needy and the helpless. Your motherly care for the children at Pothur and other places manifested the fecundity of your vow of chastity.
- You had always been a happy FMA radiating joy around you. Lamenting, grumbling and gossiping were not your style of life.
Dear Sr. Juliet, the joyful celebration of your golden jubilee with your companions at Katpadi, is still lingering in our minds and hearts. We can never forget your words of wisdom – “You pass through life in this world only once, live it joyfully by making others happy.” We will always treasure and live this simple formula of yours. As we were eagerly waiting to celebrate your jubilee in your community in the month of November, you seem to tell us that your celebration in heaven transcends all the celebrations on earth.
FAREWELL DEAR SISTER >>> BLESS US FROM HEAVEN!!!